Wednesday 6 May 2009

Personal Mentoring

Its fair to say that you can never know enough, especially when it comes to trading, I am now in the position where I have stopped losing money and making small daily returns, On friday the 15th May I am having dave raybould from betangel round at my house for a days personal mentoring, this is not the first time I have met dave as I had a day with him last summer also, but this time I am so much more hungry and equipped to get the best out of dave for the day than i was last year, I am so looking forward to it!

If you have not met Dave, or had the pleasure of dealing with him I suggest you look into it with him for a days mentoring, I actually organoised things the wrong way round, you see I had personal mentoring from dave before I went on the Peter Webb Course and i all honesty when i first met dave last summer for the day I really did not have much of a clue about what I was doing, so this time round I know I will get lots out of it as I have have been on the course and have been trading for a few months!

Here is the link to the site for anyone interested!

http://www.bettingexchangeacademy.com/mentoring.php

I have not traded againt this week and wont be back in my seat until tommorrow, as I had personal commitiments that have kept me away from the desk, but after tommorrow thats me hopefully with no interuptions for the foreseable future!

2 comments:

  1. I sent him an email the other week but I haven't followed it up yet, I was reading about it on Carl Harris' blog a few months back and he said it was a good day.

    You will have to do a write up about how you got on so I'll know if it's worth it or not.

    ReplyDelete