Friday 20 March 2009


Hello there,

Just a quick summary of my last two day, there was no trading for me yesterday as I was having one of those days that you take every now and then to 'do thngs' such as go the bank, dentist and get the brakes done on the car and a couple of other odd jobs, I always try and get things like this done in the morning to allow me to trade in the afternoon, but I ran over time yesterday and was not back in the house til after 4pm!.

So on tuesday I made quite a few mistakes and made a £6.10 loss which means I am about breaking even since starting the blog, but this forced me think about what I was doing wrong and I went through every losing trade with a toothcombe and tried to figure out why I had go it wrong, the great thing about doing this type of analysis is that for me I was able to pinpoint a repeating trend about my trading desicions that was making me get it wrong and now having had the chance to really sit down and think about it and ask a very good friend about it that I am now able today to try out a new strategy and hopefully improve my results!

It was a a real lightbulb moment for me, and what it also made me realise is that I still have so so much to learn about how the markets work!

I have lightbulb moments almost every day when trading and take note of them immediately, this has a really positive effect for me and provides great motivation to keep going as I know that for a long as I keep having regular lightbulb moments that I am still learning thereforeI keep going and, things will happen, as Peter Webb said on his blog a couple of days ago, good things come to those who wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment